sections

Monday, February 2, 2009

30th Jan 2009,London

My second day in London and I am loving it to the core.
Today I had to go to Eastleigh,SouthAmpton.
It was about and Hours Journey from Gloucter Road Station near my hotel.
I am very lucky as my hotel was very near to the Station and also it was a very alive place.
Today I dressed to the core and I must say I looked great in my blue suit and red tie!
It is an amazing experience to dressup in the morning and go for work , take the subway,
have cofee on the way, truly spectacular.
My journey to eastleigh was quite pleasant .
The meeting was great as well and I was free by 3PM.
I was at the station and had to take the train at 3.11 for London.
Suddenly I realized that I had to call Mom.
Whilst I was on the call a train rolled in , but i mixed up and thought my train will be the
next one.But when there wasnt another train for a while I realized I had missed my train
right in front of my eyes!
So i had to go to the other platform and got on the next one.
The stations here have some great cofee and sandwich shops and cofee is great on a cold and
windy day especially!!
By now i am very familiar with travelling in trains in London , and feel no problems.
MY evening had to be celebrated after all my meetings were over.
So i decided to party.
After hanging in the net cafe for a while i decided i first needed the booze.
So i collected a few beers and then got some stuff packed from BK.
The place in the evening comes to life.
There were several bars,Restaurnts,stores.But going to these places alone is something
i was not too sure.
My hotel room was quite dull , so i decided to watch the old X files on my computer
Finally my party was on , good beer,fries,chicken sandwiches and my hotel room with X files!
Since tomorrow i had to go to Rams place i could get up whenever i wanted.
All in all it was a great day

No comments: