sections

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Subway


I looked for you in every compartment .
5 PM , you said you will see me .

But by 5.15 you were no where near me.
People poured in..people poured out....
But even after scanning all the faces ..
I was still on your lookout.

Every minute was an eternity.

By 5.30 I was in dispair

I saw a bench at the end of the platform.

Sitting alone , I closed my eyes and for a moment

I was lost...in the noise
trying to hear your footsteps...

And then I heard them .....
and two soft hands on my cheeks

You were there

5 comments:

A state of mind, this soon shall pass said...

very very nice ....very motion movie like ...it can make u imagine. Good job.

bhuvan said...

thanks a lot dear...

Unknown said...

sahi jaa rahe ho... nice short stories :) and nice choice of pics along with them...

Unknown said...

thanks a lot .

Dudette said...

Beautiful!!!
Keep 'em coming!!!